It's Beginning to Look Like Christmas

You may find this hard to believe, but we've had our Christmas tree up for several weeks now. We got a jump start on the holiday spirit when we took my family to Ford's Theatre for A Christmas Carol.  After seeing them off on Saturday morning, we spent that Sunday decking the halls. Of course, Sammy was there to supervise everything.



She wants to ensure people receive a proper seasonal greeting the moment they come into our apartment. As a thank you for her help, and because she's such a part of the family, we had to ensure she has a stocking hanging up too.


I'm hoping I can convince Keith that we should go all out and expand beyond the Charlie Brown tree next year, but it's not looking good. He's grown quite attached to this little guy. I just feel like our tiny tree is overwhelmed by the gifts. I wanted something fresh, which explains this impulse purchase from Whole Foods. Do you ever get sucked into those purchases too? No, just me.


For now, this rosemary tree will have to do as my fresh Christmas tree. It's pretty cute there on our buffet keeping the booze company. I'm fighting the desire to decorate even more, but then I'm reminded that I'll have to take it all down and find a place to keep it until next year. I guess it's a good thing work has been consuming so much of my time the past couple of weeks. Can't really start projects when you're too tired. 

Did you decorate this year? If so, do you have a fresh Christmas tree?

Posted in , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.