Book Recommendations?

I admit I have a bit of a guilty pleasure when it comes to James Patterson novels. I enjoy that I can pick up one of his books and be entertained. Are they the best literary works? No, but I never claimed they were. I've grown rather attached to Lindsey Boxer in his Women's Murder Club series. 



I recently finished the latest book. And now I'm in a bit of a reading rut. I started Jeffrey Tobin's Oath. But I'm just put off by his writing style at the moment. I'm hoping I can revisit it and be ready to spend some time with it. I have other possibilities around the house, yet, I cannot get excited about any of them. 

So, do you have any suggestions? I'm open to style; I really want to read a good story. Thoughts?
 

Posted in . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.