Weekend Away: Carter Library and Museum in Atlanta

While Keith was off running around Kentucky, I decided to head down south as well to Atlanta for a little time with my sister. Aside from spending a little QT with her, the highlight had to be the Jimmy Carter Library and Museum.

Yes, I'm a bit of a nerd. I have a goal of visiting each presidential library, even those presidents I whose politics I may not agree with. Since she moved to Atlanta five years ago, visiting the Carter's has been on the list. Realizing she couldn't avoid it any longer, she finally decided this last trip would be the one.

I was familiar with his policies and accomplishments in office, but what was most interesting was everything he's achieved since. Here's a few of the photos I was able to take of the highlights.


Now to work on Keith so we can make our way to Little Rock for President Clinton's. Do you have any where you want to visit in your lifetime?

Posted in , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.