The Cherry Blossoms

Spring time in Washington, DC equals tourists blocking your path on the metro, opening day for the Nationals, and of course, the cherry blossoms. Keith and I talked about heading down when they first announced the peak dates, but after living here a while your interest starts to fade. You think there's always next year. Or good lord, don't make me fight the crowds.

This past weekend we decided to brave the crowds and walk down to take a look along with a few photos.


As you can tell from my photos the blooms have already peaked and are quickly falling off. Guess I learned my lesson in why one should not procrastinate, but there's always next year, right?


Posted in , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.