Let's be like rabbits


You are not going to believe this not in a million years, especially if you know Keith. I was a bit caught off guard myself. He has proposed we try to dramatically reduce the amount of meat we eat. Notice, he didn’t suggest we go full out vegetarian. But he is open to the idea of eating meat only once or twice a week for dinner.

Before Keith and I got married, I often ate dinners three or four nights a week that consisted of nothing but fruits and vegetables with a high-fiber carb on the side like quinoa. I also was going to the gym five days a week and was in the best shape of my life. Well, since moving in together and ultimately getting married, we both have let the ball drop on our fitness regimens. I no longer go to the gym 5 days a week and yoga a couple of times. Keith is no longer lifting weights and training for marathons. I know. I know. This is normal, but it’s gotta stop.

For one, I’m tired of battling my closet each morning. I’m tired of feeling just bleh. When Keith suggested an even healthier approach to meals, I knew he had reached that point with me. We put it on together, so it’s now time to take it off together. Just maybe I’ll finally break in those new running shoes I bought over a month ago.

 
Stay tuned. I hope to share some of the interesting vegetarian recipes we try and really enjoy. Not to mention, I’m sure there will be crazy adventures that we just have to share about the path to fitness.

Posted in , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.