Head Start on the Weekend

Gone are the Thursday nights where we get a jump start on the weekend by going out on the town. We get a jump start still, just not what it once was. Keith and I have had exhausting weeks at work...but for different reasons. He's crazy busy. And well, I'm waiting for the busy rush to start that I keep hearing so much talk about.


Regardless, I was more than happy to finally see this after walking home from the metro. Don't ask me why, but I love this blue door. I had to use my persuasive speaking skills in order to get the handy man to paint the new door this blue. As you can see, mission accomplished.


Thursdays are exciting for me. Keith would describe me like a little girl on Christmas morning as I unpack my bimonthly box of fruits and vegetables. I can't help but get so excited over fresh from the farm products.  Let me give a shout to Washington's Green Grocer for making my life so much easier. Stay tuned...I plan to share some of my creations using these beauties.


The rest of the evening was spent with delivery pizza, pinning my little heart out, and bonding with my little sidekick, Sammy. Trust me; you'll be hearing more about her too. She's our little purr baby.


Yep, I think we've made a nice head start on the weekend. So, tell me....what do you have planned?

Posted in , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.