C-A-P-S Caps! Caps! Caps!

My first flight was from Kansas City to Chicago to Paris. Keith and I knew after almost six months that we were going to get married, so we moved in together. Why do I explain that Keith and I tend to just dive in head first?

Well Monday night, I went to my first NHL game. It would have made more sense to go to a regular season game, but not us. We went to game three of the playoffs to see the Washington Capitals vs. the Boston Bruins. This place was rowdy as Keith would say. It was so loud I think I kept saying “huh?” for the rest of the night. The game was close and quite exciting despite a Caps loss.

As we were walking home, I was telling Keith that I just wasn’t sure if I needed to go to another hockey game in the future. I found it rather classless. Maybe that’s because I don’t fully understand the sport. Or maybe it really is.

What do you think? Does hockey lack more class than say football or basketball – among the fans and the players?

Posted in , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.