Just bleh

Since we returned from Georgia, I have felt right down crummy. Within an hour of being home, my eyes became all red and puffy. This wasn’t something cucumbers could fix. I figured this was just part of returning home and dealing with the ridiculous pollen counts.

The remainder of the week has been spent accepting I caught a nasty cold. Wednesday was the worst of it. Thankfully, Keith was there to help take care of me. It’s just miserable being sick when you’re all alone.

As much as I want to tell you about exotic travel plans, the long three-day weekend is devoted to sleeping and basically staying close to home. At most, I plan to venture out to IKEA and Target.

Please tell me your plans are better.

Posted in , , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.