Love


While checking my twitter stream as I took in a few sips of my morning coffee, I came across something Keith retweeted. It didn’t strike me as something in his usual area of interest – Mavs basketball, bourbon, US foreign policy, and the occasional cat video. Instead I find a tweet including a link to a letter Ronald Regan sent his son before he got married in 1971.

The letter in and of itself is quite touching and definitely worth the five minutes or so to read. (You can find it here.) Although Keith and I haven’t been married for years, I know he shares the sentiments and views of President Regan. I’m one lucky girl to know deep in my heart not only does he love me, but he respects me.
 “…There is no greater happiness for a man than approaching a door at the end of a day knowing someone on the other side of that door is waiting for the sound of his footsteps.”
Or in our case, I find great happiness in knowing Keith is waiting on the other side of the door for my footsteps.

Posted in , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.