I just want some zzzzz's


For the last couple of months, Keith and I have been sleeping on an Aerobed air mattress - and you thought we were adults. It’s been placed on top of our platform bed and we’ve gone to great lengths to make it as comfy as possible. There’s a comforter between the mattress and the bed frame to reduce any noise given it's not a real mattress. We have included an egg crate foam topper and an extra thick mattress pad on top. And of course, we obviously have to refill the air supply on a regular basis.

Surprisingly, this was really comfortable for at least the first six weeks or so. But for some reason this past week, it has failed and in a big way. My back aches. Keith complains of still being tired. Enough was enough. I’m happy to report we have finally broken down and ordered a Heavenly Bed from the Westin. To say I’m freaking ecstatic would be an understatement.

Well, since we need a new mattress and have opted for a box spring too, I figured we should just as well go all out. I mean why half-ass something? While poking around on the Joss & Main website, I found the bed. I mean the bed just screamed “Nicole, you have to buy me. I am the answer to your sleeping woes and I’m gorgeous to boot!” Even better, it brings in the blue I wanted without having to paint. (That's a story for another time.)

via Joss & Main

Pretty convincing, huh? Yep, I ordered this beauty. So, remember that list of items I’m on the hunt for? I guess you could say we went on a little side safari, but when in the name of sleep it’s totally worth it, right?

Posted in , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.