Wedding travel


Remember that bachelor party Keith went to last month leaving me home alone for the weekend? Well, the wedding is tomorrow in Georgia at the Montaluce Winery & Estates.

But let’s back up to Wednesday evening and the packing. Does anyone else struggle with deciding what to wear to weddings? Or is it just me? Keith convinced me to go with my “wedding guest dress,” but I went ahead and threw a few others in just in case. Good thing Southwest will let your bag fly for free.

I’ve never been a big fan of traveling. It’s kind of strange given I like to explore new areas. However, once I found myself stranded in London following that volcano, I’ve become a bit hesitant. Keith won’t be home to take care of Sammy if we’re gone for too long. Although it is possible that Sammy will be relieved to have a break.

Anyways, I’ll bring it back to the few things I like to have with me. As you can see, it’s not very much. I always say if you can’t carry it by yourself, then you shouldn’t bring it. Keith gets off so easy.


I use to always bring a book or two, but the Kindle just makes it so much easier. It is easier, but let me tell you I spend so much more on books. Not that this is a terrible thing to spend money on. We subscribe to several magazines. And I feel guilty for not reading them as regularly as I should, so I’m loading up on them for this trip.

Who doesn’t want to be cozy and comfy on the flight? That’s why I have my little neck pillow and basic black pashmina. I will inevitably get cold, so I’m just being proactive. There's also a few essentials like chargers, earbuds, and lip salve. 

The only thing I’m missing is some chocolate, but that had to wait for the airport. I was just too lazy to stop by CVS on the way home.

I can’t wait to share pictures from our brief visit with my sister who lives in Atlanta and the wedding. I hear Dahlonega, Georgia is a gorgeous area. Not to mention, I’m ready to sip on some wine.

So when you travel do you have any must haves that I should consider?

Posted in , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.