Weekend Alone


Keith left crazy early this morning for his buddy’s bachelor party in Florida. It will be yet another golf filled weekend for him. At least, I’m hoping it’s just golf. 

Don’t worry about me all home alone because well I won’t be home alone Sammy will be here to keep me in line. Trust me. She runs a tight ship with early mornings and strict meal schedules. However, I’ve managed to sneak in a few other plans. Of course, with Sammy’s approval.

While Keith is off having a golf weekend, I guess you could say I’m going to have a bit of a girly yoga weekend. I’m planning to make it to yoga R&R tonight and to the traditional yoga on Sunday morning. I cannot wait! I’m also planning to meet up with Andrea for some shoe shopping and the Blossom Bake and Brew on Saturday. The rest of the time will be spent tidying up and recharging the battery for the next week.

Do you keep yourself super busy when you’re home alone? Any big plans for the weekend?

Posted in , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.