Sunday traditions

Happy Monday!

I hope you had a pleasant and relaxing weekend. We did. Keith was out early both Saturday and Sunday for golf at Hains Point. And when I say early, he was up before 6:30 am both days. Kind of crazy, if you ask me.

If not for Sammy, I would have slept much later than 8:30 am since I had the entire bed to myself during the morning. Instead, I was up early with her and quite productive. Our back deck/porch/balcony – we haven’t quite figured out how to label it – is coming together nicely. Once it’s finished I’ll be sure to share pictures. I also ran the usual errands and got a pretty mani/pedi.

With Keith’s early mornings and my running around the Hill, we were pretty much tuckered out come Sunday evening. This made our usual Sunday tradition of Chinese food that much more enjoyable. I wish I could say this was purely our tradition, but instead it’s something Keith introduced once we moved in together and it’s just stuck. He use to order Chinese takeout with his roommate back in LA (whose wedding is coming up). It was such a good little Sunday ritual it’s stuck. 


We can leave a clean kitchen in place one more day since I usually go on a weekend cleaning frenzy. And when football is on, who wants to be cooking when there is a game? I’ve also found it’s a nice way to just say good-bye to the weekend.

Do you have any Sunday traditions as you get ready for the week ahead?

Posted in , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.