April, really?

Can you believe we’ve already zipped through the first week of April already? I mean, I had just gotten use to writing February, then March whizzed by and now we’re making a dent in April. I guess my grandma was right when she tried to explain time moves faster as you age. You have to agree, it was very hard to believe when waiting for summer vacation.

With the notion that time flies as you age and the memory must too, I wanted to start documenting life’s little adventures…the bourbon I’m sampling, the chocolate I’m tasting, the sights I’m taking in or whatever else comes my way. So here it goes!

Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.