Ready for a little outdoor R&R

I promised you pictures and at last I have them to share. We finished the back porch this weekend and it feels so good to cross that off my list. It took more trips than Keith would have liked to the neighborhood hardware store. After the organized circus that greeted us there Saturday, I'm not sure I have any more trips there in me, myself.

So without further adieu, here's what the back porch looks like for now.



I might add another plant or two. Perhaps, a hanging plant on the middle post. What do you think? Are we missing anything other than steaks on the grill and a cool drink in our hands?

Posted in , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.