I'm an Ambassador


One of our first vacations together was a trip down to Kentucky to visit the Bourbon Trail. This was the trip that introduced Keith to bourbon and started his love affair
While in Loretto, KY at the Maker’s Mark distillery Keith signed up to become an ambassador. For the life of me, I don’t know why I didn’t do the same while there. I was already one of their biggest ambassadors. I introduced anyone and everyone who would listen, including Keith. And even today, I always recommend Maker’s Mark as the bourbon to ease into the larger world of bourbon because of it’s subtle sweetness and wide availability.

I’m happy to say I remedied this little oversight and am now an official Maker’s Mark ambassador. Do you love Maker’s Mark? Yes, well, then I highly recommend moseying on over to their site and getting yourself signed up
Not only do you get a sweet ass title of Marker’s Mark Ambassador, they also send you some pretty cool Maker’s Mark loot. Keith has official business cards, which I’m still waiting for him to seriously distribute. Around the holidays, you receive a gift. This year’s was a holiday sweater for your Marker’s bottle. Genius, if you ask me. And they host occasional events close by. 

Last night was one of those events. It’s the first one we’ve attended and featured a panel by the Beam family of products. Here's are the panelists including Fred Booker Noe (first on the left) with Jim Beam and Craig Davis (second from the right) with Maker's. Honestly, we weren't so concerned with tequila, rum and Canadian whiskey to keep track of the other folks. 


Have to admit it was pretty cool to be there and hear from the master distillers of Jim Beam and Maker’s Mark. Although, Keith and I were disappointed it wasn’t more of an intimate panel. We did learn that Knob Creek’s Rye will reach our area in August, and we now have new Maker’s Mark shot glasses that were dipped in their trademark wax before our eyes.  




Are you an ambassador for any of your favorite brands? 

Posted in , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.