DIY Bedroom Art


As I mentioned, Sandy helped me focus on a few things I have wanted to accomplish around the house. I purchased this large canvas almost six months ago.


I wanted a large piece of statement art to hang over the that gorgeous bed we purchased a while back. What do you think? I wasn't in love with it at first, but it is growing on me once I decided to live with it for a bit.



I'm slowly making progress on the bedroom even though we've lived in our current apartment for almost two years. Up next is a bench for the foot of the bed. There may also be new curtains in the future as well.

Have you created any masterpieces for your home?

Posted in , , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.