Living Room Refresh

After seeing various gallery walls on Pinterest, I was convinced we needed one in our home. Once I reviewed the various pins, I noticed I gravitated towards galleries in the hallway and surrounding the television. With family coming to town for Thanksgiving, I had to stop thinking about and begin putting things on the wall. 

I started by laying everything out on the floor in various positions, but ultimately I just started hanging things. I should have went the easier route from the beginning because having everything on the floor just led me to over think everything. I'm hoping to slowly add more items, but this is a good start. Since the camera was already out, I figured I would capture a few other photos of our main living space. If only I had a better eye or maybe photoshop to enhance them a bit. 

Posted in , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.