Thanksgiving Planning


Planning the Thanksgiving menu and subsequently cooking the big meal is something I truly relish. I start thinking about the menu right after Labor Day. I then agonize over the final menu for the entire month of November. This year I'm thinking it will be a pretty straight forward theme of simple comfort. I contemplated new recipes, but really when it comes down to it everyone is happiest with the basics.

Now for the big shopping trip this weekend. I know Keith looks forward to this every year. (Can you hear the hint of sarcasm?)

Posted in , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.