July 4th on the Mall

Too bad we can't pick the day of the week that major holidays fall on. If so, I wouldn't have agreed to the Fourth of July taking place on a Thursday. Friday at the office was rough and threw me completely out of whack. Very technical explanation - I know. 


Unlike last year, Keith and I had a quiet day at home filled with red velvet cake and some of the best barbecue chicken. Around 8:30 pm we walked down to the National Mall to take in the show. Neither of us are big fans of large crowds, but this is one of the few times a year we make an exception. I just don't feel like you can live where we do and not walk over. If only, my picture did it full justice. 


Posted in , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.