Night Out: Ryan Bingham

I'm getting older. It pains me to confess this, but after spending Saturday night out on the town I have to accept the facts. Who knew spending a couple of hours standing would leave me feeling hung over on Sunday morning? 



Keith and I went to see Ryan Bingham at the 9:30 Club. I only wish my photo would have turned out better. (I do have a bit of a crush on the man and this one really doesn't do him justice.) As much as I enjoyed seeing him in the flesh, I don't believe I'm cut out for the concert scene.  I guess I'm just thankful it wasn't a school night. I hope I'm not alone in this.

Posted in , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.