New toy

During my first semester of undergrad, I took a photography class. I I mean my mom invested a fair amount in a camera, film, photo paper, etc. I enjoyed the class and took some rather decent photos as the semester progressed. However, I never quite learned how to continue pursuing a hobby while trying to wrap up and become an adult. If I only knew...


Anyways, I have been considering a new DSLR for quite some time. I finally broke down and bought myself a new toy. There are plans for a class at the Corcoran so I can become reacquainted with a camera. You can expect more photos here, but I'll warn you'll they will be unedited as I spent the rest of my budget on some fabulous shows. Don't worry. I'm back on track to saving for PhotoShop and a new lens or two.

Do you have any hobbies? Or maybe recommendations for "must haves" if you're new to photography?

Posted in . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.