Book Review: The Angry Buddhist

Via

Last night as I finished up my latest book around 1 am, I realized I hadn’t even filled you in on the previous book. So let’s remedy that because it was an excellent read that I must recommend. 

The book’s title is what initially convinced this was a book I needed to read. How can you not resist a book where the title is already a contradiction? You just have to know more, so I devoured the book, The Angry Buddhist, by Seth Greenland in a little less than 2 weeks. 

The Angry Buddhist has everything you could want in a story; there’s scandal, sex, irony, and a character or two you find yourself rooting for. In a nutshell this is the story of three brothers: an ex-cop, a harden criminal, and a devious Congressman. It’s a week before the election and the politician is in for the fight of his life. There are a cast of characters all with their own story that could benefit from more background, but then the book might have lost its way. 

You know it’s a good book when you find yourself disappointed after the final word has been read because you find yourself wanting to spend more time with it. Like I said it’s a good read with many twists and turn and bit of wry humor mixed in. 

Posted in . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.