Raise a glass with me?

Do you ever subscribe to a magazine with the best of intentions, but only find it becomes a dust magnet on the coffee table?

No, just me? 

Thought that might be the case. Regardless, I plan to change that for the coming year. I'm planning to try out a few new cocktails and share the details with you. 

Not all will come from Imbibe, although that will keep it from being a dust magnet. There may be a few more Nicole originals like the Blue Door. And lately, I'm finding even more on Pintrest that may be worth a sip or two. 

Hopefully, you'll raise a glass with me and perhaps share a cocktail with me. 

Cheers!

Posted in . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.