Book Review: The Language of Flowers

Have you noticed that you experience an uptick in the number of books you read during certain times of the year? For me, I read a great deal during the summer. I only wish it was because I was laying poolside or on a beach. Unfortunately, I just couldn't find anything to watch on TV especially since we powered through Orange is the New Black. As an aside, wasn't that show just awesome?

I don't have plans to review every book I read. However, for the rest of September, I'd like to share my favorites with you on Wednesdays. The plan is to kick it off with a moving book that you should add to your reading list if you haven't read it already. 

The Language of Flowers by Vanessa Diffenbaugh is a wonderfully written story that follows what seems to be a trend of weaving between past and present. Using the meaning of flowers, Victoria is able to help bring about desired changed in the lives of those she meets and ultimately her own. I definitely recommend this read. Once you get started, you won't want to put this one down until you know Victoria's full story - from start to finish. 

Posted in . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.