New York City in Photos - Part I

As the snow started to fall in New York, Keith and I were hustling to Penn Station for our return back to the District on Saturday. We agreed that we'll plan our future anniversary trips for some place south, where we won't be faced with polar vortexes. 

I am embarrassed to admit that this trip was my first time visiting the city. Despite the bone chilling temperatures, it was a memorable trip filled with some great adventures and wonderful meals.
 
Here are a few photos I managed to take without removing my gloves. 


Posted in , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.