A Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood

I think it's finally safe to say spring has arrived in the nation's capitol.  Since the weather was simply too gorgeous to spend the day indoors doing laundry on Sunday, I took a walk through the neighborhood. I thought you might like to see a few of the pictures. 


If you find yourself on Capitol Hill near Eastern Market, I highly recommend having a meal at Ted's Bulletin. They make homemade pop tarts, boozy milkshakes, an awesome chicken fried steak, and serve breakfast all day. I promise you won't be disappointed. 


Posted in , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.