Hello, Summer

While Keith was tasting bourbon with his buddies, Andrea and I were off on our own little adventure. Initially we had planned to pick berries, but on second thought we decided to spend the day at the Jetty Dock Bar across the Bay Bridge listening to a buddy sing.

The day was absolutely perfect for drinking a couple of these. Well, to be honest, I had one and then switched to bourbon. I just can't get down with beer no matter how much my wallet tries to convince me.


We listened to the Jenkins Duo perform as we caught up on life. I was highly impressed. I never thought I'd really like a Lady Gaga song, so Corey hats off to you for your spin on it.


When in Rome or when near the Bay, you must partake in the crabs. After that adventure, I was reminded that it always sounds better than it is. It's a lot of work beating those little guys with mallets for such little meat. Yep, I'd much prefer a big juicy medium rare burger.


As the sun started to set and Andrea was convinced we need a boat, it was time to head back to the District. I was curious to find out what kind of shenanigans Keith had gotten himself into. The sunset was a gorgeous way to end the day and officially welcome in summer.

Thanks to Andrea for capturing that moment. 
Have you had a chance to officially welcome summer?

Posted in , , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.